Autel MaxiCOM MK808 is a powerful Android tablet with intuitive 7-inch touch screen capable of scanning all available modules for faulty codes and aiding in performing an extensive list of the most popular maintenance services including oil and service light resets and steering angle sensor calibration. The tool’s quad-core processor and 32GB operating memory combined with its drill-down touch interface enables deft analysis of domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer.
Autel MaxiCOM MK808 Features:
●Read/clear codes for all available systems
●Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
●Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year information in no time
●Relearn parking brake pad after replacement
●Support IMMO functions
●Support forced DPF regeneration and adjusting injectors
●Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS)
●Reset service mileage and service intervals
●Support TPMS sensor relearn
●Support battery registration and reset
Autel MaxiCOM MK808 Functions:
Comprehensive Diagnostic Functions:
1) Diagnostic Funcitons: Read and erase codes for all available systems using the supported protocols. The tablet type MaxiCOM diagnostic tool is the best way to display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
2) Diagnostic tool MK808 can help detect the engine ignition, fuel injection, air and fuel ratio, and exhaust emission conditions in Engine system to enhance vehicle performance, save energy and reduce exhaust emission.
3) It makes great sense in the safety driving when your car is slipping or difficult to shift, this diagnostic tool can figure the problems out via reading codes in the Transmission system, or check the health status via live data viewing.
4) Diagnosing an ABS problem should always start with a visual inspection of all brake components, next you will need to retrieve ABS codes to tell you where the problem is, and this is what this diagnostic does for you.
5) SRS, safety restraint system, is made up of impact sensors, a control module, and the airbags themselves, and this diagnostic tool can detect every electronic parameter to check its health status.
1.Oil reset service allows you to perform reset for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
2.EPB service is important in the maintenance of electronic braking system’s safety and efficiency.
3.BMS service allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
4.DPF service specially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
5.SAS service helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
6.TPMS service makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors.
7.IMMO, the unique function MK808 has at this price, is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob.
Superior Mechanics Assistant:
Shop Manager– You can well manage the workshop information with 3 available functions within this application: Vehicle History, Workshop Information, and Customer Manager. Intuitively look up the summarized details.
Data Manager – The best solution for the data related operations, you can store, print, and review the saved files in Image, PDF，Review Data, Apps Uninstall or Data Logging.
Remote Desk– you can directly get ad-hoc remote support from Autel via Team Viewer software.