Autel Autolink AL519 OBDII/EOBD scanner performs various modes of OBDII testing for complete and accurate vehicle diagnostic scan and turn off Chck Engines Light(MIL). Featuring the patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, this diagnostic tool quickly checks whether your vehicle meets the State Emission Monitor Status and assists you to pass the Smog Check.
Autel AutoLink AL519 Features:
1. Works on most 1996 and newer vehicles(OBDII & CAN)-domestic and import
2. Features the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
3. Easy-to-read AVOmeter allows you to test voltage, continuity and current at the fingertip
4. Capable of diagnosing 12V charging systems, starting systems and condition of discharged battery
5. Bright color coded LEDs and built-in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification
6. Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL)
7. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
8. Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
9. Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
10. Reads live PCM datastream, live O2 sensor test data, freeze frame data
11. Graphs data (1996 and newer)
12. Troubleshooter codes tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
13. Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis
14. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions-English, Spanish and French, etc.
15. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
16. Internet updateable
17. Prints data via PC
Autel AutoLink AL519 Functions：
1. Read Codes: The function can be performed with the key on,engine off(KOEO) or with the key on,engine running (KOER).
2. Erase Codes: Erasing the Diagnostic Trouble Codes may allow the scan tool to delete not only the codes from the vehicle’s on-board computer, but also “Freeze Frame” data and manufacturer-specific enhanced data. Further, the I/M Readiness Monitor Status for all vehicle monitors is reset to Not Ready or Not Complete status.
3. Live Data: You can not only read the live data but also record data for later review.
4. View Freeze Frame Data: Freeze Frame Data allows the technician to view the vehicle’s operating parameters at the moment a DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Code) is detected.
5. On-Board Monitor Test: The On-Board Monitor Test for non-CAN-equipped vehicles retrieves and displays test results for emission-related power train components and systems that are not continuously monitored.
6. Patented One-Click I/M Readiness Check: With one touch of the patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, you could easily scan the engine health and check the State Emissions readiness.
7. Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) –Malfunction Indicator Light (Service Engine Soon, Check Engine) is a term used for the light on the instrument panel. It is to alert the driver and/or the repair technician that there is a problem with one or more of vehicle’s systems and may cause emissions to exceed federal standards.
8. The DTC Lookup function is used to search for definitions of DTCs stored in the DTC library and for DTC Guide information.
Autel AL519 Reviews:
I am very pleased with this Autel AL519scanner. Works exactly as you would expect. I did read the manual which contains a wealth of background information on the ODBII system as well as the use of this device. The LCD color display is fantastic (bright, easy to read, nice resolution). The device feels solid in your hand (does not feel cheap) and I like the rubber bumper which protects the unit from accidental drops.
I feel this is a great value as compared to what you can find from Harbor Freight or Home Depot. Great value for the features this device contains. I am recommending this device for anyone in the market for a low cost OBD Scan Tool.
Excellent product and simple to use for domestic, Japanese and German cars. Have been using this reader for over 150 cars personally and not in shop setting.
This product is one of the best auto scan tools that I have ever used and well worth the price.
My check engine light was illuminated on my pickup and the Autel Tool read the codes and provided information as to what was wrong. The dealership read the same codes and confirmed that the problems were exactly what the Autel AL519 had indicated. After I repaired my truck, my daughter drove it down the road as I ran a complete analyses on my truck’s performance. I could not believe all the information the tool provided. Buy It!